zaterdag 20 oktober 2007

Embedding and Sandwiching

The silver you see is foil. I was planning to do some little accents but it melted very well on the chiffon. If you are looking where to buy foil, look at Lynda and Carol's website http://www.fibreinform.com/




De model magic is nog steeds niet goed droog dat bewaar ik voor morgen. Vandaag het experiment dus met embedding and sandwiching. Zoals ik al zei op de foto in het boek ziet het er prachtig uit dus het kriebelt al direct. Eigenlijk heb ik het idee dat 1 experiment hiervan echt niet voldoende is. Maar dat zal ik nog meer tegen komen. Wat ik nu ook ga tegenkomen is dat ik niet meer alle materialen in huis heb. Geloof me, ik heb heel veel maar sommige dingen zijn nu eenmaal moeilijk te krijgen in Nederland. (of ik heb de weg erheen nog niet gevonden en zou meer moeten googlen) als ik even vooruit ga kijken in het boek zie ook ook een experiment met Utee en met puff paint. Mijn puff paint is helaas op en voorlopig kom ik ook niet in de buurt van Tilburg. Dus moet ik even kijken hoe ik dat op ga lossen. Een bestelling voor slechts 1 pot plaatsen vind ik ietwat overdreven. Ik wist vanmorgen niet waar ik als eerste mee zou beginnen, op het moment barst ik van de energie. Er liggen nog steeds een aantal schitterende boeken uit
Val d’ Argent ook op me te wachten. Ik wil proberen mijn boeken toch wat beter te gaan gebruiken, alleen plaatjes kijken is leuk maar er staat ook allerlei waardevolle info in. Waarom tot januari wachten met goede voornemens? Mijn andere werk gaat in de tussentijd gewoon ook door maar dat zijn allemaal wat langdurigere projecten dus kan ik daar nog niets van laten zien. Wat je dus wel te zien krijgt is mijn experiment met sandwiching.

The model magic is stil not dry enough, so I leave that for tomorrow. Today I try the experiment with embedding and sandwiching. Like I said before, on the picture in the book it looks gorgeous, so it tickles me immediately. Actually I got the feeling that 1 experiment is not enough. But that will happen more often. What I am also running into, is that I don’t have all material anymore. Believe me, I have a lot of stuff around the house but some material is hard to get in the Netherlands. (or I just find the way yet, maybe I have to google more often) when I look forward in the book I see this experiment with Utee and puff paint. I am out of puff paint and I don’t have to go to Tilburg for a while, which is the only place as far as I know that sells it over here. So I have to see how I solve this. I don’t put an order for just one jar. I didn’t know where to begin this morning. I have too much energy at the moment. I still have some beautiful books laying and waiting for me from Val d’ Argent. I will try to make more advantage from my books, it is nice just to watch pictures but there is so many valuable info in it. Why wait till January for good …In the mean while my other work is just going strong too, but those are all longtime project, can’t show nothing yet. What you see here is my experiment with sandwiching.

2 opmerkingen:

Debbi Baker zei

And this is a fascinating piece too! Pity about your supplies - it is frustrating when you have the urge to try something and can't easily get all the bits.

FARBTUPFER zei

Deine Sandwiches sehen richtig geheimnisvoll aus.
Wünsch dir ne schöne Woche
lG
Waltraud