zondag 1 juli 2007

Tagged

I really worked hard today, but I can only show you this one ATC, the other pieces are still secret (one is for Houston) So, I will react on Debbi B, who tagged me...it is gonna be a long post, maybe you wished you had never asked it :-)

Vrijdagmorgen voor ik naar mijn werk ging las ik nog even gauw mijn mail. Ik kreeg een mailtje van Debbi dat ze me had getagged (bestaat hier een Nederlands woord voor) Ik had geen tijd meer om te kijken voor wat ze me getagged had. Ik was eigenlijk bang dat het om mijn werkkamer ging, dat zie ik wel eens op verschillende blogs staan. Geloof me: Qua rommel kan ik jullie op het moment allemaal verslaan!!! Maar het ging om: Seven random things about me.
Ik eerst eens opzoeken wat ze nu met “random” things bedoelden? Doelloos, toevallig, incidenteel staat er in het woordenboek…slordig, ordeloos, wanordelijk? Help…
Ik hou het maar op incidenteel?

1. Ik ben dol op koken, ik heb een poosje als tweede kok in de catering gewerkt, en ik vind het nog steeds heerlijk om gasten te hebben die mijn kookkunst kunnen waarderen. (Heel wat anders als wat ik nu doe, ik werk nu bij een bank)

2. Ik hou heel erg van lezen, in mijn vakantie lees ik soms een boek per dag. Maar voor het lezen in het engels heb ik niet altijd geduld….

3. Ik denk dat ik zeker al de helft van mijn leven aan het lijnen ben en omdat ik zo ’n ontzettende lekkerbek ben zal ik het ook altijd moeten blijven doen. Momenteel ben ik keurig op gewicht na een aantal maanden Sonja Bakkeren…

4. Ik bezit zeker te weten één van de mooiste verzameling embroidery en kunstboeken die er is, ik zou een bibliotheek kunnen beginnen.

5. Mijn collega’s lachen me altijd uit vanwege mijn grote schoenen, tassen en kleding collectie. Ik ben absoluut een shopaholic.

6. Ik ben dol op Bluegrass en Country music, zoals bv the Dixie chicks en Alan Jackson, waarschijnlijk omdat mijn echtgenoot altijd in een countryband gespeeld heeft, we zijn heel wat nachten er mee op stap geweest.

7. Mijn familie is absoluut het belangrijkste in mijn leven, ik vertel er bijna nooit iets over op mijn blog omdat dit echt over mijn werk gaat, en ze het ook niet zo kunnen waarderen. Voor één keer dan: Ik was al vrij jong moeder, ik heb een zoon van 25 en een dochter van 23 en zes weken geleden ben ik voor het eerst oma geworden van een prachtige kleindochter. (ik ben zelf 44 voor wie zich dit afvraagt) Ik ben nog steeds een beetje belhamel en ik had nooit gedacht dat ik zo leuk zou vinden, maar ik heb al twee jaar kunnen oefenen op mijn kleine nichtje, waar ik ook heel erg dol op ben. Dus ik was al een beetje aan het idee gewend. Mijn echtgenoot is absoluut mijn maatje, hij stimuleert me enorm bij mijn werk.
En moet ik nu 7 anderen taggen???
Wel even kijken:
I denk dat ik eerst naar Duitsland ga: Peggy, Waltraud, Barbara, en dan naar Australië : Doreen en Diane, terug naar Engeland Carol Taylor, Jackie van Stitchworks, Jeetje, ben de hele wereld nu al overgegaan, en nog niet eens in de USA geweest, word hier heel erg moe van, blij dat het gelukt is.


Friday morning I checked my mail before I went of to work. I got a mail from Debbi that she had tagged me. (I wonder if there is a Dutch word for this) I didn’t had the time to read for what she had tagged me. I was so afraid that it was for my study (I read that on some blogs) Believe me: I can beat everyone when it come to a mess. But it was because of: Seven random things about yourself. I was looking in the dictionary what it means, and I Holland we have so many different words for it, so I hope this will do…

1. I love to cook, I have been a cook in the catering years ago and I still love to have guests who
appreciate my cooking (something quiet different as my job now, I now work on a bank)

2. I love to read, during my holidays I read a book a day. But I don’t always have enough patients to read in English.

3. I think I almost spend half my life dieting and because I am such a ……I shall always have to do that. Although I have a perfect weight at this moment after following the Sonja Bakker diet, what is a real hit in Holland

4. I definitely have one of the most beautiful collections of embroidery and art books. I could start a library.

5. My colleagues always laugh about my large collection of shoes, handbags and clothes. I really am a shopaholic.

6. I love Bluegrass and Country music, like the Dixie chicks and Alan Jackson, probably because my husband always played in a country band, we went on the road with the band for many nights.


7. My family is the most precious for me, I hardly never write about them because they don’t like it and my blog is about my work. Just for once than: I became a mother at a very young age, I have a son who is 25 and a daughter from 23 and six weeks ago I became a grandmother from a lovely granddaughter! (I am 44 for those who wonder) I am still a bit of a rascal myself and I never taught I liked it so much, although I have two years of practicing behind me on my little niece, where I am very fond off. So it gave me time to get used on the idea. My husband is definitely my pal too, he stimulates my in my work.
And now I have to tag 7 other people?
Now lets see:
I think I go to Germany: Peggy, Waltraud, Barbara, and than Australia: Doreen, Diane, back to England Carol Taylor, Jackie from Stitchwork, boy, I crossed the world and didn’t even went to the USA, am I tiered, glad that’s done!

3 opmerkingen:

Dianne zei

I love the ATC - great texture on it!! And it's really lovely to read a little bit about you......

Debbi Baker zei

Hi Jacqueline - what a wonderful post! I just loved it and I am so glad I tagged you as I found out so much about you. You are as wonderful as your art. Thanks so much for sharing. PS I love the ATC too!

FARBTUPFER zei

Thank you for tagging me and it was so nice to read a little bit about you and your life.