zaterdag 7 juli 2007

Very Late blog

just some detail pictures from my portfolio, no post without pictures for me.....


Nauwelijks tijd vandaag om iets te doen, het was de eerste mooie dag sinds weken, eindelijk geen regen meer. Dus heb ik de hele middag met mijn zus en mijn nichtje in de speeltuin gezeten. Weer eens wat anders.....


Hardly time to do anything today, it was the first beautiful day since weeks, finally no more rain. So I spend the whole afternoon with my sister and her daughter (she has a little girl from almost 2,5 years old) in the playground. Something complete different.....

1 opmerking:

Debbi Baker zei

You always have such wonderful texture in your pieces - I love coming to look at the photos of your work. Your day sounds nice - sunshine and family, what a great combination!