zaterdag 28 juli 2007

Trapsuutjies Paint

this paint has a clay look, I liked it very much stamping
screenprint

free work
Gisteren was ik te laat thuis uit Rotterdam om nog te kunnen bloggen. Openbaar vervoer, GGGGRRRR…..Vandaag met Annette samen naar BelgiĆ« geweest naar Trapsuutjies. Laura van Trapsuutjies heeft nieuwe verf en stelde haar atelier open om deze verf eens uit te proberen. We hebben hier heel erg graag gebruik van gemaakt. Het was heerlijk weer en een heel inspirerende dag.
De foto’s spreken voor zich. Kort blog deze keer, al dit heen en weer gereis nekt me een beetje… Morgen meer.

Yesterday I was home very late from Rotterdam, too late to post. The railroads, GGGGRRRRR….Today I went together with Annette to Belgium to visit Trapsuutjies. Laura from Trapsuutjies got new paint and open her studio to try this paint out. We naturally took advantage from that. It was a lovely day, very inspiring and the weather was good, so no complaining. The pictures speaks for themselves. Short post this time, this travelling around is killing me….There be more tomorrow…

4 opmerkingen:

Debbi Baker zei

Once again - a fascinating post about some very intriguing pieces. I am dying to know more - good to see the stamping too!!

Susan Lenz zei

Hi!
When does your exhibition open? Are you ready or has it started already. I drop off my pieces next Saturday. Everything is thankfully done.

Now, about these paints...what are they? They look very, very good...especially the matte finish.
Susan

Micki zei

These are all wonderful looking.

Unknown zei

It looks as if you had a great day, I love the effect of these paints, they have that cloudy 'milk paint' look
wonderful