maandag 2 juli 2007

Washer Challenge






Nu Anna de foto's op haar blog heeft gezet kan ik die van mij er ook wel opzetten zodat je de details kunt zien. Dit was een van de dingen waar ik het gisteren heel erg druk mee had, ik was bang dat ik de deadline niet zou halen. Dat was niet nodig geweest zoals je misschien al op Anna's blog hebt gelezen.




Now Anna has put the pictures on her blog, I can put mine also, so you can see the details. This is one of the things I was busy with yesterday, I was affraid I was passing the deadline. That wasn't necessary, but you probably read it on Anna's blog.

5 opmerkingen:

Doreen G zei

Wow Jacqueline this is so gorgeous.Love it-love it-love it.

Purple Missus zei

Jacqueline this is fabulous. Did you knit the wire you used yourself? I love this piece. You have all done very well with using these washers.

Françoise zei

I agree, this is wonderful!
Love it!

FARBTUPFER zei

A great page! Beautiful!

Andrea Bothe zei

Hallo Jacqueline,
das sind sehr schöne Arbeiten, ich gratuliere !
Your works a beautiful. :-)
Herzliche Grüße
Andrea
http://www.quiltdesign.de
http://mixed-media-quilt.blogspot.com/