zaterdag 21 juli 2007

AMC's in Tyvec






New camera, but I got to get used to it first, tomorrow I try to replace the other pictures.....

Van de week zat ik zo eens naar mijn laatste UFO te kijken (die met het tyvec) en eigenlijk vind ik die tyvec blokken best gaaf (misschien is dat het, ik vind het teveel aan quiltblokken denken en ik wil graag van die vlakken af) Op zich zitten daar mooie stukken in. Als ATC vind ik het iets te groot dus dacht ik: laat ik eens wat AMC’s maken.

This week I was looking at the last UFO (the one with the tyvec) and actually, I like the tyvec blocks pretty much (maybe that’s it, it reminds me too much of a quilt block and I want to get rid of that)
I like the tyvec pieces; there are some nice parts in it. I think it is too big for ATC’s so I made some AMC’s this time.

1 opmerking:

Debbi Baker zei

They are all yummy Jacqueline. Tyvek is one of those things I have bought but never used! Obviously I should be trying it. Good luck with the new camera - I hate the adjustment period with a new "toy". My printer needs replacing so I think that will be my problem this week.