woensdag 14 februari 2007

Watersoluble Paper


Gisteravond heb ik mijn watersoluble papier geverfd wat ik deze week heb geprepareerd.
Ik heb eerst een vel papier in stukken gescheurd, deze op een bestaande stempel gelegd, nat gemaakt en opnieuw op laten drogen.
Ik heb de stukken nu met acrylverf geverfd en wanneer ze nu droog zijn ga ik ze stikken.
Hier alvast het voorlopige resultaat.

Yesterday I had painted my watersoluble paper. The one that I prepared on Friday.
At first I took a sheet and rip it into pieces. After that I put the pieces on a stamp and wetted it, left it too dry.
I have now painted the pieces with acrylic paint and when this is dry I am going too stitch the pieces.
Here is the result till now.

2 opmerkingen:

Sue B zei

Great samples! Looking forward to seeing what you do next with them.

Doreen G zei

I agree with Sue great samples