woensdag 23 juli 2008

Nominations



Last week Sam nominated me for an award. Thanks very much Sam, if I could I would nominate you back!!!
But here are my nominees; last time I got an award I nominated 10 Dutch blogs. This time I want to nominate 6 mixed media blogs that I always follow:

Electic Visions – Linda Baldock
Linda makes such great surfaces.

Something Sublime- Deryl Mentock
Although it’s mostly jewellery, I find her very inspiring

The Colorguru- Keron Lee
I love the way she shares her techniques

DJ Petit
She makes gorgeous drawings and I like the way she combines them with stitching

Dianas Zeug - Diana
Diana is not only a good friend, she makes beautiful art too

Bulles Dorees -Anne
I love her use of colour and structure.

Well this was fun, thanks Sam:-)

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Thanks so much for the compliment!

Anoniem zei

thankk you so much - you honour me with your kindness. hugs Keron