vrijdag 17 juli 2009

Wooden book






After the vaccination, glad to be home again
Vandaag eerst maar eens flink gepoetst. Daar is de laatste tijd weinig van terecht gekomen. Hierna de koelkast weer eens stevig gevuld en met de poesjes naar de dierenarts voor hun eerste injectie. Toen ik terug kwam was ik behoorlijk moe van het rennen en vliegen en heb eerst een paar uur op de bank zitten lezen voor ik naar boven ging. Ik heb nog drie pagina’s van het houten boek gemaakt, nog drie en het is klaar om af te werken.

Today I did some cleaning. Didn’t had much time lately. After that I did some shopping and went to the vet with the cats for there first vaccination. When I came back I was so tired from running around that I spend a couple of hours reading before I went to my study. I managed to do three pages of the wooden book, just three more to go and it is ready to finish it off.

2 opmerkingen:

Samantha Marshall zei

The pages look fantastic, Jacqueline! Love the photos:)

Ro Bruhn zei

What a fabulous book, so much texture. Love the kitten too, looks like a handful of mischief.