dinsdag 16 maart 2010

Last pages

On the road/ my ramblings

Our battle against/ Live
Very modern Art/ A live and death struggle


No presents/ How does a woman defends herself. The woman is strong because she 's ruthless.
Well blessed/ happy and healty/ love/ Drama



A new time is coming




Gisteravond heb ik de laatste bladzijden van het bruine boekje geborduurd. Het is nu klaar om in elkaar te zetten. Dat ga ik vanavond dus doen. De tekst is persoonlijk maar ook grappig bedoeld, het geeft mijn ontwerpprocessen weer:-) Ik zit nog even te twijfelen of ik iets tussen de bladen zal doen…..wordt vervolgd.

Yesterday I finished the last pages of the Brown book. It is now ready to put everything together. That’s my job for tonight. The texts is very personal but also mend to be funny, it gives an idea of my design process :-) I am doubting if I will put something between the pages….to be continued…..

1 opmerking:

sharon young zei

Love it! The words are so true...... sometimes