zondag 9 september 2007

Camera

This is the new camera
And this is my old one
new
old
Ik heb eindelijk mijn oude camera terug. In de winkel gaven ze direct toe deze camera's niet meer te verkopen vanwege de vele constructie fouten. Op zich wel jammer, hoewel mijn nieuwe camera van een veel beter merk is moet ik eerlijk toegeven dat de oude veel mooiere foto's maakt. Kleuren zijn stukken beter. Ik zal hem de komende weken heel erg veel uit moeten proberen want ondanks dat het een fabrieksfout is, is de garantie op deze nieuwe reparatie beperkt, waardeloos eigenlijk. Van de week zag bewonderde ik op Dianne blog de foto's die ze gemaakt had van haar pocket book, vooral haar eerste foto deed me beseffen dat ik toch meer aandacht moet beseffen aan de achtergrond waar ik de foto op maak. Nu gaat het vaak zo dat ik, thuisgekomen uit mijn werk even gauw het werkstuk op tafel leg en er dan een foto van maak. Hierdoor komt het werk niet altijd goed tot zijn recht en dat is eigenlijk jammer. Een van mijn voornemens is dan ook om op zoek te gaan naar betere locaties. Misschien wat meer naar buiten fotograferen.


I finally got my old camera back. In the store they told me that they don't sell these camera's anymore because of the many errors they have. It is a pity, because my new camera is a much better brand but the pictures made by the old one are much better. Colours are richer. I shall have to try it a lot the next weeks because although it is a manufacturer's fault, the guarantee is only limited. Strange.... This week I admired the pictures of Dianne pocket book on her blog, especially the first picture made me realize that I have to put more attention at the background from where I take my picture. Useally I come home from work, lay the piece on the table and than take a picture of it. Sometimes that doesn't do justice on my work and that's a pity. So one of my goals is to make more effort of my backgrounds. Maybe I have go outside to fotograph.

3 opmerkingen:

Purple Missus zei

I'm amazed at the difference in photographs from your old camera and your new one. And I totally agree with you about placement of pieces before photographing - Dianne got it just right.
These two pieces you show are, as usual, beautiful.

lavendelly zei

Ik bewonder je blog en de mooie stukken die je maakt.
Om foto's mooi te publiceren kun je gebruik maken van het programma Picasa van Google. Heel gebruiksvriendelijk en snel, je kunt je foto's bijsnijden, recht zetten, bijkleuren. Veel succes met je werk, groetjes.

Dianne zei

Both of these pieces are gorgeous! Lovely colours - but I see what you mean about the new and old camera. The old one definitely does more justice to the colours!! Thankyou for the lovely comment about my photo. That is an old table that Phil made and became very weathered when put out on the porch. The texture on it now is really lovely in spots.